Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Read and review job orders received daily.
- Perform work on engine, body, electrical, air conditioning, brakes, etc.
- Complete State inspections as assigned.
- Remove and store any loose, broken or spare parts to maintain clean work areas including lift areas and general shop areas.
- Operate vehicles and fork lifts in a safe manner.
- Purchase, upkeep and store own tools.
- Operate pressure washer, hydraulic jacks, welding equipment and various power hand tools in a safe and efficient manner.
- Operate Air Condition Recovery machine.
- Test drive vehicles for inspection of completed jobs
- Review Shop Manual and all Vehicle Manuals periodically for both updating of procedures and problem-solving.
- Answer questions about repairs.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures paying special attention to health and/or safety procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Pay Incentives Include
- CDL Incentive Pay
- ASE Certification Incentive Pay
- Tool Incentive
- Boot Reimbursement
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Technical Communication
- Figure Aptitude
- Reading Skills
- Time Management
- Ability to work in a vehicle fume environment
- Ability to reach up to 7 feet
- Ability to push, lift and move 75 pounds
Degree: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Prior mechanical experience required.